Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It looks like the situation is getting worse every day, or rather, they are realizing how bad it is more and more every day. I've heard Spain is sending heavy machinery, water treatment plants, medicines, and 2% of our oil reserves, among other things, and the United Kingdom and Italy's aid already arrived.

<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ September 05, 2005 03:29 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well they need serious help that's for sure. But no help can put an end to the crimes I think... maybe if the situation get's better...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmm the police has gone insane there too I think.
    They shoot at some dutch tourists when they try to cross a bridge to take a bus to leave the city.
    Nobody was allowed to leave the city.

I think it is a disgrace that they did not evacuate everyone. Just letting the poor people die in their city.

Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thats the weirdest thing, they aren't letting people just walk out of there, even though they can.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm starting to hear stronger criticism for the government. I think this is always the easy path and some artists love simple-minded, pro-"poor people" demagoguery as it's so profitable, but this time it looks to me like it really was a shitty job, or rather, lack of any job shitty or not. I'm trying to form an unbiased idea of the situation, and with the facts I've been given, I think the federal government did nothing for 2 days, pretended to do be doing something for 2 more days, and then started acting, taking the shittest possible course of action.

I wonder why are they spending $420700 million a year and rising on the army (more than Sweden's or Switzerland's GDP), when they can't use it when it's really necessary. Instead, it's being wasted on stupid projects like the infamous Star Wars project, to protect the USA from its allies, pretty much the only ones who have weapons Star Wars protects against, while thousands of people get killed by a shitty islamist crashing a plane into a building or a hurricane-devastated city left completely unattended.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345